Friday, June 27, 2008

The Time for Me

Have you had one of those months so full of activity and travel and over indulgence that your soul seemed stretched and thin? June is often such a month for many of us in the northern hemisphere! With weddings and summer barbecue extravaganzas, trips to the river and ocean cruising windows open top down who's got time for oneself? All this fun can be draining!!!

Sitting for a moment I ask myself the same question I have asked a hundred summer days...what can I do to realign with my truest inner self after all this sun soaked exertion? You know, the answer usually comes from the most unexpected places; this time though the answer was proffered by the most trusted source I have ever known.

My partner and inspiration Kim Markison created several powerful tools that I rely on to guide me through sunny skies or storm to a place of unshakable peace and strength. I utilized her guided Hypno-freedom sessions to find the fortitude and passion I needed to remember my inner strength enabling me to forge powerfully toward my goals and dreams for our entire family. I know that when I prosper the entirety of this human family can benefit from these sessions offered by Hypno-freedom.com...how exciting!

When we need a moment of peace, inner healing, and reflection there is nothing better than following a trusted guide and allowing yourself to take all the time you need to come into alignment with the powerful being you are!

Blessings to you all now and forever!

Hypno-freedom.com

Copyright 2008. If you would like to reproduce the content contained in this article, please reference: http://www.hypno-freedom.com.

No comments: