Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Uniting of the Sexes

Wow...wow! For all you dog lovers out there...ahem, I mean men lovers! I guess I should be offended. For I am a man and tonight I learned that the first impression that many have of my fellows is one of distrust or disdain (this includes women and other men too!) Wow we have some work to do!

Even the birds and beasts of the wild possess a healthy fear of masculine energy. Men are explorers, adventurers who enjoy stirring things up in the sandbox that is our world. For this (sometimes aggressive) nature we men may notice that we tend to become isolated at various times...for instance. How many men have been given the cold shoulder from women when out on the scene? Call this what you will but it always feels like rejection. All man really wants is to talk and flirt and be himself...and share his toys. Many women have adapted to the behavior of men as the birds have done...with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Here is the question one must now ask in order to live free and happy...men must all cease being jerks right? Unlikely...if you believe that's what men are. Perhaps men are just men and always will be. I know of no man who at his core wants other than to be admired and accepted. Very few men knowingly act like jerks. So chalk it up to lack of awareness and give men a chance.

Women know that boys will be boys...let the rest go and find the knowing in your heart that you are safe, loved, healthy and whole. I speak for as many men I know when I say: "Thank you for being Woman".

As you and I know ourselves in a more fully expanded way we can now trust and allow the fears of the past to wither...it is a time of new growth for the collective garden of consciousness the world over. I speak of this earth garden in which we are flowers of light. You are a bright and confident being who trusts in yourself just like I trust myself. When we allow well-being to flow through us we move into our power, knowing and peace...and life is easy. You think and act from a confident center and trust your inner knowing. Trust me when I say that all is light and all is enlightened...even you.

Shawn of hypnofreedom.com

Copyright 2009. If you would like to reproduce the content contained in this article, please reference: http://www.hypno-freedom.com.

No comments: