Sunday, March 16, 2008

What I Have Learned

Weeks go by for the body, months go by for the mind and years go by for the soul...all by the same watch. So it is that it feels like years since I put these experiences down on our hypno-blog. A lifetime can pass with one simple realization of truth.

We all have those moments where someone or something comes into our awareness that seems the very thing we have been waiting for to make us complete. When this happens it feels like the brain and all its experiences meld together and for a moment anyway, everything feels less complicated, enveloped in light and all makes sense somehow. Like connecting the dots all the randomness comes to a sensible, tangible knowing; this is always a good moment.

Recently I had such a moment. Long ago I set upon a path of health and wellness and though many times I strayed all loving omniscient source energy ever brings me back to my purpose. My purpose now and ever since my recent moment of joyful integration is to bring cheer and alacrity to the subject of health and wellness.

We hear so often things like: this ingredient causes cancer, that causes obesity...so much negativity about our world, society, foods etc. that who in the heck knows what is good and what is bad for us and our children. Recently I had a moment that belied all my knowledge of health and wellness. I met a person who ate whatever she wanted and did so with joy and full awareness. In full awareness she ate when she wanted and things that people around her told her she should not. She ate until she did not want anymore and trusts implicitly in her inner wisdom to let her know the difference.

Meeting her made me realize that being fed up with not knowing what is good for this body just won’t do; I needed to awaken to this inner knowing. I realize now that when I quiet my mind and feel...really feel deeply, that no dietary censure will ever do. Omitting this food or that substance in the near militant fashion we have adopted in our culture goes against the clear call of source that moves always toward truth and freedom.

So let the simple inner wisdom come forth. Just ask yourself for your own wisdom and let the miracle take place as it will.

Thank you,

Shawn of hypno-freedom.com

Copyright 2008. If you would like to reproduce the content contained in this article, please reference: http://www.hypno-freedom.com.

No comments: